The OCNJ Wholesome Dwelling Advisory Council will host its first Well being, Health & Wellness Expo from 10 a.m. to four p.m. Saturday, Sept. 28 on the Ocean Metropolis Sports activities and Civic Heart at Sixth Road and the Boardwalk.
The occasion will characteristic well being meals, fitness lessons, audio system, distributors and a “Children Nook” with info on elevating wholesome kids. All are invited to this free occasion in a city that options the seashore, Boardwalk and all kinds of different indoor and out of doors well being and leisure amenities. For extra info, name 609-399-6111.
- 10 a.m.: Expo begins
- 10:15 – 10:50 a.m.: Browsing, Skateboarding, Paddleboarding with Willie Fannon
- 11 – 11:30 a.m.: La Blast, Academy of Ballroom Dance
- 11:30 a.m. – 12 p.m.: Karen Ranzi, M. A., CCC-SLP, “Consuming Properly on a Finances with Wholesome Meals: Save Cash and Save Your Life”
- 12:00 p.m.: Highlight Dance, Academy of Ballroom Dance
- 12:15 – 12:50 p.m.: Dr. Mark Kemenosh, “The Artwork of Ache Aid, Restoration, Efficiency and Prevention with the Gold Commonplace of Sports activities Remedy for World Class Athletes”
- 1:00 – 1:30 p.m.: Salsa Class, Academy of Ballroom Dance
- 1:30 – 1:45 p.m.: Group Zumba
- 1:45 – 2 p.m.: Bicycle Security with OCPD Officer Jen Elias
- 2 p.m.: Highlight Dance, Academy of Ballroom Dance
- 2:15 – Three p.m.: Dr. Andy Mars, “Elevating Wholesome Children”
- 3 – 3:30 p.m.: Train with Michael Hartman
- 3:30 – four p.m.: Group Yoga
The expo ends at four p.m.